You can create user groups from the “manage user groups” option. There, the user can create groups and add users to them. To access this option, the user must:
- Expand the list of options for the “user” menu located in the main menu and select the option “manage user groups”.
- Click on the “new” button located in the upper right corner to create a new user group.
- Click on “users x user group”.
- Click the “new” button to add a new user to the group.
- Select the user ID and the group ID to which you want to add the user.
- Repeat the process with all the users you want to add to the group.
User groups allow you to restrict the selection processes a user has access to, if desired.