Posted on By Yeniree BocaneyTagged
Evalart offers its users two options of reports, one corresponds to a detailed report of the results of a test for a particular candidate and the other to a summary report with the results of all the tests of a person for a selection process; both are configurable. The user can configure and build their own reports from the “result report types” option and create a new report or clone an existing one in order to modify it.
In the report configuration, the user will be able to add and remove sections, choose what information will be shown in the report, the format of the score, the type of font to be used, etc. To access this configuration, the user must:
- Expand the list of options for “configuration” located in the main menu, select the option “tests” and then the option “result report types”.
- In the “types of result report” section, the user will be able to choose one of the existing reports and modify it (for this it is necessary to clone it first, since the user does not have permissions to edit the reports belonging to the tests in the catalog) or create a new one by clicking on the “new” button.
- Add a description, a type of report (psychometric, test, summary or any) and the language.
- Save and access the process or test configuration (depending on whether the report is for the summary by process or for individual tests) to make the desired modifications.
If the user wishes to apply their own report to a test in the catalog (which he cannot modify), they must indicate that the report replaces the report belonging to that test in the catalog. This allows the user to use their own reports on Evalart tests for which they do not have editing permissions.
To replace a report with another one, the user must:
- Go to the “replace this report” field.
- Expand the report list, locate the report you wish to replace and select it.
This way the platform will show the report you are editing instead of the report selected in this field. When viewing a report on the platform it is also possible to directly access the report configuration from the menu in the upper right corner of the report on the screen (by entering this way the platform will automatically determine if it is necessary to clone the report and/or use the replace report option).