[miniorange_social_sharing theme="default"] Posted on By Yeniree BocaneyTagged
To modify a test from the Evalart test catalog, it is necessary to clone it first. To clone a test you must follow these steps:
- On the main page of https://questionnaire.evalart.com/admin/, go to the test menu and select the “Test List” option.
- Locate the test you wish to modify and click the button with the magnifying glass icon.
- Click the “Clone” button and select the language and the elements to be cloned with the test (questions, categories, category group and/or ranges).
- The system will automatically take you to the test you have just cloned, which you can now edit. Make the desired changes.
- Click the “save” button. When you save the test, a box will appear asking if you want to go to the test builder, where all the questions that make up the test are located and from where you can modify, remove or add questions. If you select “accept”, the system will take you to the builder; but, if you select “cancel”, the system will take you to the test list.
- If you selected “accept” and made changes, you must click the “save” button to save the changes.